Sewing Machine Excitement

Today I am probably more excited than I have been for a very long time. Not only have I been disciplined and sorted through my clothes and got rid of the ones that don't fit or can't be customised, but I got a new sewing machine.

It's not exactly a new sewing machine, it originally belonged to my Nan but due to her horrendous arthritis she has made a difficult decision to pass the sewing machine over to me as she can no longer craft. It makes me feel really sad as she is an extremely talented lady and taught me everything I know about craft (she is a complete inspiration and the reason I am a crafter).

 

So now I need to become familiar with my new machine, as I have never used a computerised machine, and more excitingly I need to learn how to use the computerised embroidery function (I may start to embroider everything in sight). I'm so excited about my new machine and I'm off to have  play. But if anyone has any tips and hints for using computerised machine do pass them this way.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, cannot help. I have a very basic machine (which I love) but is the same model I was taught on at school (you can tell how old it is!!!) Looking forward to seeing some of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete